This document contains two parts:
- The 'Return Summary Details' - kept by the taxpayer for their records.
- The 'Declaration Form' - signed and submitted to IRD. The Declaration Form will be retained by IRD once dropped off.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Use letter size (8 ½” x 11”) white paper & 20lb-24lb,
- Print the ‘Declaration Form’ page on a separate sheet from the ‘Return Request Summary Details’ page.
- Print in portrait orientation only
- Print Actual Size or (100%) scale
- Print using black ink or full colour only
Please do not make any adjustments to the return before printing