There are three primary access types in e-Tax
- Account Manager
An Administrator is an employee of their company who is entrusted with the following responsibilites:
- To have access to all of the company's tax accounts
- To manage the company'e e-Tax profile
- To give/delegate/revoke access to any of the company's tax accounts
This person - once nominated by the company - will be registed by IRD. For more information please see the guide on How do I register and Administrator?
Please Note: it is strongly recommended for a company to have more than one Administrator, as only an Administrator may revoke or remove another Administrator.
By default an individual is an Administrator to their own tax accounts.
An Account Manager is one who:
- Has access to specific tax accounts
- Give/delegate/revoke access to those specific tax accounts
An Associate has access to specific tax accounts, however they cannot give, delegate, or revoke access to those accounts.