Steps for Removing Delegated Access
To remove delegated access granted to a company by ttconnect, go to ttconnect with the following documents:
- A letter from the company signed by any two (2) directors, on the company letter head, indicating that you wish to remove access.
- A copy of the Notice of Directors or Notice of Change of Directors and the current registered Annual Return from the Ministry of Legal Affairs.
Steps for Removing Third-Party Access
To remove third-party access granted in e-Tax:
- Log into e-Tax.
- Click on the ‘Third-Party Access’ tab.
- A list of person(s) with access to your account will be displayed.
- Click on the link located in the access level column of the person you wish to remove access.