January 28, 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for employment in the following position, on contract for a period of two (2) years, in the Inland Revenue Division, Ministry of Finance:
- Pension and Leave Officers - Six (6) positions
The incumbent will be responsible for the processing of the Award of Increments and Pension and Leave Records for staff of the Inland Revenue Division of the Ministry of Finance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares worksheets for Award of Increments to officers and forwards to Internal Audit for verification.
- Prepares Notices of Award of Increments for approval by Senior Human Resource Officer.
- Notifies the Accounts Section when Award of Increments is approved.
- Requests from Ministries/Departments data necessary for the preparation of Pension and Leave Records.
- Prepares Pension and Leave Records on behalf of current and previous members of staff of the Inland Revenue Division.
- Performs any other related duties.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Four (4) years experience in processing of increments and Pension and Leave records.
- Experience in the accounting and auditing process in the Public Service.
Interested persons must submit their applications, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, in writing no later than February 8th, 2019 to:
The Senior Human Resource Officer
Ministry of Finance
Inland Revenue Division
Human Resource Management Unit
Level 11, IRD Tower, Government Campus
2-4 Ajax Street
Port of Spain
Salary and other terms and conditions of employment are to be negotiated with the Chief Personnel Officer.