Requests - Copies of Documents filed with the Board

Tags: pos, CIPERO STREET, san fernando, scarborough

In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act Persons can request copies of all documents filed with the Inland Revenue Division. To obtain these documents persons must complete an application form and submit it to the Designated Officer or the Alternate Designated Officer.

Freedom Of Information Form

Where is it available?

This service is available at the following locations